Digital marketing refers to the use of digital channels and technologies to promote a brand, product, or service. It involves various techniques such as search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, email marketing, mobile marketing, content marketing, and online advertising.
The goal of digital marketing is to reach and engage with potential customers in the digital space, which includes websites, social media platforms, search engines, email, and mobile devices. By using a variety of digital marketing strategies, businesses can increase their visibility, generate leads, and ultimately drive sales.
Digital marketing has become increasingly important in recent years as more and more people use digital channels to research and purchase products and services. It offers businesses the opportunity to reach a larger audience and target specific demographics with personalized messaging, ultimately leading to a more efficient and effective marketing strategy.
Digital Marketing and Basics of SEO
Last Updated: 2022-04-20
Learn Digital Marketing from scratch.
How will Learnfly help you become better at Digital Marketing?
Under the guidance of experts, you will learn:
- You will learn the terminology and jargon needed in Digital Marketing
- You will learn about the factors responsible for ranking in Google
- You will understand Link Building and Off-Page Optimization for SEO
- Video for On hand experience of Link Building, use of different tools
- You will learn about keyword Analysis and On-Page Optimization for SEO
- You will learn about the importance of Blogs and Content Marketing Strategy
- Importance of Programming and Code Optimization for SEO
- On-hand experience to check Website health and take necessary steps.
- Basics of Facebook marketing and Google Adwords
If you are an entrepreneur and want your business to shine on the internet, this course is a must for you. For management and engineering students who want to make a career in digital marketing but are clueless about where to start, this course has been designed keeping in mind the overall need of the industry and you, as an individual.
The course materials include detailed lecture materials in form of articles, videos and PowerPoint presentations. You will also get videos for practical experience.
Digital Marketing requires marketing as well as technical skills. After completing the course, you will know about the different methods that are employed by marketers to achieve more online traffic. Some of them include SEO, SMM, and Google Ads.
You will be aware of the digital marketing jargon that is used often by marketers. You will understand in detail the factors responsible for ranking your website. You will also learn how to analyse the problems and take adequate steps to resolve them. You will learn about the different tools for keyword analysis, white-label report generation, Analytics and all the other tools that are used for website optimization.
This course is divided into 3 sections
- Section 1. Digital Marketing Basics
In this section, you will learn about the basics of digital marketing, the terminologies used and the most basic tools required to start a Digital Marketing Campaign
- Section 2. SEO, SEM and Content Marketing
In this section, you will learn about the factors responsible for ranking, On Page and Off page SEO, Link Building, Content Marketing and Facebook and Google Ads.
- Section 3. Technical SEO
This section includes Website analysis, code and image optimization and other technical details of SEO.
What are the expected prerequisites?
- Very Basic understanding of Web Pages
- Special module for non-technical students
- Ability to communicate in English
- Engineers who want to get a better understanding of SEO.
- Marketing Managers who want to increase skills and plan a marketing campaign.
- Wannabe SEO Analysts and Management Students who want to take up Digital Marketing as a career.
- Entrepreneurs who want a better understanding of Digital marketing and harness its potential for the growth of their business.
How to sign-up for the course?
You need to purchase the courses offered. When you sign up, you’ll immediately have unlimited viewing of thousands of expert courses, paths to guide your learning, tools to measure your skills and hands-on resources like exercise files. There’s no limit on what you can learn and you can cancel at any time
Digital Marketing with Google Adwords & Facebook Marketing, Google Ads with Facebook ads
Created by : Akhilendra Singh