SAP stands for Systems, Applications, and Products in Data Processing. SAP is a software system used by businesses to manage various operations such as finance, procurement, production, sales, and distribution, and this program was developed in 1972 by five engineers in Germany and has ever since boomed into a global software solution which can be used by many large corporations and organisations.
SAP PP Complete Course Simplified
Last Updated: 2022-07-20
SAP Production Planning Concepts and Business Process
SAP system consists of various modules which are customisable to fit the specific needs of a business. Some of the most common modules include:
- Financial Accounting (FI): This module manages financial transactions such as accounts receivable, accounts payable, and general ledger accounting.
- Sales and Distribution (SD): This module manages sales orders, pricing, and shipping activities.
- Materials Management (MM): This module manages procurement, inventory management, and invoice verification.
- Production Planning (PP): This module manages production scheduling, capacity planning, and material requirements planning.
- Human Resources (HR): This module manages employee data, payroll, and benefits administration.
SAP system facilitates real-time data processing and reporting capabilities, that enable businesses to make informed decisions by using recent news and updated information. It also offers advanced analytics and business intelligence features, that provide companies with details regarding the identification of trends and patterns in their data. SAP manages operations, from finance and procurement to production and distribution of organisations. Its modular design allows companies to personalise the system to fit their specific needs.
How will Learnfly help you become better at SAP?
Learnfly courses are designed to help you:
- To understand and create new objects on External Views, consume them in ABAP reports, and use HANA Procedures, CDS views, and AMDP procedures.
- To help you in getting a job as an SAP ABAP on HANA Consultant in the IT industry and to help existing ABAPers to move to HANA.
This course is designed for beginners who are trying to learn SAP ABAP on HANA , HANA Modelling or move from traditional ABAP to HANA. It covers all the basic concepts needed for you to start your career in SAP HANA. In the first few lectures we’ll focus on HANA Modelling and later on move to External Views, stored Procedures, CDS Views, ODATA and AMDP Procedures in HANA. The following topics are covered in this course:
- Attribute Views
- Analytical Views
- Calculation Views
- External Views
- HANA Procedures
- CDS Views
- AMDP Procedures
What are the expected prerequisites?
- You should be having access to HANA system to practice the scenarios shown in this course.
- Having Basic ABAP knowledge is good for this course but not mandatory, I have tried to explain all the concepts in detail and from basics.
- Beginners can enrol as well.
- ABAPers who are trying to learn HANA and progress in their career; SAP Functional-consultants who want to learn the basics of ABAP on HANA
- Beginners who are trying to get a job in the IT industry in SAP HANA
How to sign-up for the course?
You need to purchase the courses offered. When you sign up, you’ll immediately have unlimited viewing of thousands of expert courses, paths to guide your learning, tools to measure your skills and hands-on resources like exercise files. There’s no limit on what you can learn and you can cancel at any time. Once you complete any course on our platform along with provided assessments by the instructor, you will be eligible to get a certificate of course completion.